Kamis, 16 Juni 2011

CRAZY FOR YOU

I guess I’m crazy, Crazy for you, Can’t you see,
Although, U may think it’s crazy, here it’s where I want to be
I will always need your love, well now,, I can see every dream
When I look in your eyes and thought , thing never are,,,
What they seem…

There Is One thing that I realize
That there’s no doub’t in my mind,,, we can make this
Love go on forever…

I guess I’m crazy, crazy for you,, Can’t you see,
Although, U may think it’s crazy, Here it’s where I’ll always be
And I need you with me…

Cause You are the dream, that finally came true in me
In all my life… There could be no one else..
If I looked all my life… there could be no one else…
And for the rest of my life, all I need is You…. 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar